International Student Host Family Program
What is a host family?
- Will contact the student and be a resource for school and local information
- May invite the student to family events or activities
- May be an employee of Columbus State or a Community Member
- Student will not expect host to pay for food or activities
- Student will not reside with host family
If you are interested in becoming a host family please complete the DocuSign application, which will automatically be sent to the Center for Global Engagement. You will be matched with an incoming student at the beginning of the next semester.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.