This website uses cookies. Learn more via our web privacy policy. For questions, please email
On-Campus Employment - Columbus State University

{{ rssData.title }}

{{ rssData.description }}

Center for Global Engagement

On-Campus Employment

Any student on an F or J Visa is eligible for on-campus employment which includes working for the bookstore or food service providers. You do not need permission from the International Student Adviser for these positions. You can view student positions through the Columbus State Human Resources Employment web site. We would suggest working with the Career Center on campus to assist you with interviewing skills, cover letter and resume writing. If you do not have a Social Security number please view the information on how to obtain one by clicking on the link provided.

You must not work more than 19 hours per week when school is in session or you are violating your visa status.

Ask Cody

Ask Cody