International Student Services Overview
The Bahamas Education and Scholarship Summit 2022
$5,000 Scholarship Entry Form
Fill out an entry form for a chance to receive a $5,000 Scholarship!
As a globally engaged institution, international students are an integral part of Columbus State University.
Programs and services include:
- SEVIS (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) reporting compliance
- Visa and document administration required for F-1 and J-1 degree-seeking students and their dependents
- SEVIS informational sessions
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) and Curricular Practical Training (CPT) workshops
- Student Advising
- Tax assistance
- International Student Services Scholarship