Early Book Program
Early Book Program Dates (Summer 2022)
- May 2–May 22
- Regular Term:
- June 1–June 13
- Second Half Term
- June 22–June 26
Early Book Program Availability
The early book program is only available to students who:
- Early Register
- Have completed all financial aid requirements
- Have excess financial aid (view your invoice in MyCSU>Financial Records>Print Invoice/Bill)
- Have opted in to use the program (log into MyCSU>Financial Records>Early Book Program Authorization)
- Depending on the available credit from excess financial aid, you may use up to $800.00 for the purchase of books and supplies.
- If you have a hold on your account for a financial obligation, you will not be able to use the program until the obligation is cleared and the hold is removed. Once cleared, it can take up to 24 hours for the new information to be received by the bookstore.
- You are required to present your CSU ID at the bookstore when making a purchase using the Early Book Program.