About the Honors College
Our dual mission provides an innovatively delivered curriculum for high achieving
advances the intellectual growth and recognition of the university. Our program challenges a
diverse community of students to individualize their academic experiences, while serving as an
institutional champion for undergraduate research, interdisciplinary studies and creative
Goals for Student Learning
Honors graduates will:
- Identify resources and evaluate evidence used to support arguments or critiques in multiple academic disciplines.
- Analyze the commonalities and discords of the different disciplinary perspectives.
- Design independent inquiry projects that require critical and creative thinking.
- Demonstrate effective research or performance skills in their academic discipline.
- Connect their academic experience with local and global community experiences.
- Experience interactive, innovative, and engaging instructional methods.
Meet Our Staff
Location and Contact Information
Columbus State University
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, Georgia 31907-5645