Pay Tuition Online
- Please log in to MyCSU
- Click the Students tab in the left navigation
- Click the Financial Records tab in the top navigation
- Click the Pay Online link under the Bursar/Student Accounts header
Electronic Check Payments
If this payment is for a hold on a student account, please allow 10 days for the check to clear bank processing before the hold is removed from the student account.
For Parents/Other Authorized Users:
Before you can pay, your student will need to add you as an authorized user.
How To Add An Authorized User (As Student)
- Student will need to follow payment portal login instructions above
- Once logged in, select a term and click submit
- In the top navigation of next page, click "Authorized Users"
- Click "Add Authorized User"
- Supply email address of your authorized user
- The authorized user will receive a username, password, and payment link via the email you provided
How To Pay As An Authorized User
Once authorized, you may pay online using the link supplied to you via email. If you lose the payment link provided via email, your student will have to reauthorize you.
Tuition Assistance/Third Party Students
Please do not set up third party agencies through MyCSU. Contact the Bursars Office for a link third parties can use to pay students invoices.