Tuition Payment Plan - Columbus State University
Tuition Payment Plan
- For Fall 2023, the Nelnet payment plan is open from June 12, 2023, until August 18,
- When signing up for the Nelnet Payment Plan, please ensure you have selected the correct
- My Payment Plan is a service provided which enables you to view the current status
of your payment plan, account balance, payment amount, and manage your account.
- Go to MyCollegePaymentPlan for more information about the payment plan.
- Students enrolled in the Payment Plan are not eligible for the Emergency Loan.
- In order to enroll in this plan, payments must be made from a U.S. bank account.
- Automatic bank payment (via ACH)
- Credit card/debit card (an additional fee may be assessed)
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Please log in to MyCSU.
- Click the Students tab in the left navigation.
- Click the Financial Records tab in the top navigation.
- Click the Set Up Payment Plan link under the Bursar/Student Accounts header.
- Please note: You may only use one plan per semester.