- Log into MyCSU for deadlines and enrollment status updates.
- First-time users will need to reset their password in order to log in. Visit our Resetting Your OneCSU Password page for more information.
- First-time users will also be required to register for our multi-factor authentication (MFA) platform during this process as well. Additional information about MFA can be found on our MFA information page.
- Check holds and your admissions status.
- Submit your Certificate of Immunization (PDF)
- Verify your Lawful Presence
- Submit final transcripts once they become available to the Office of Admission.
- Submit your Financial Aid - FAFSA.gov
- Columbus State School Code: 001561
- For more information check out the financial aid website or for questions, email email@example.com.
- Complete the Enrollment Confirmation Form
- Let us know if you plan to attend Columbus State University by completing our Enrollment Confirmation Form.
- Attend Orientation
- To register for an upcoming orientation session or for more information visit our Orientation website.
- For questions, contact the Orientation office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit Housing Application.
- If you plan to or are required to live on campus, be sure to submit your housing application as soon as possible.
- For questions, contact the Department of Residence Life at email@example.com.
- Never visited the campus?
- We'd love to show you around, so schedule your campus visit today!
We're on Social Media!
Follow CSU Admissions on social media!