Columbus State is pleased to be able to offer admission to a select group of students through our Associate/Access Pathway option. These students fall just shy of our regular admissions requirements but have the academic potential to succeed at CSU with the right support.
Students admitted to the Associate/Access Pathway must live in one of the following Georgia counties: Chattahoochee, Harris, Marion, Meriwether, Muscogee, Stewart, Talbot, Taylor, or Troup.
Benefits of being selected for the Associate/Access Pathway include receiving:
- A Columbus State education
- Preparation for any CSU major
- Professional advising
- Free tutoring at the Academic Center for Tutoring (ACT)
- Access to all services, programs, opportunities, and activities offered at CSU
- Supplemental support in initial English and math classes
After completing 30 credit hours, students may transition to the bachelor’s degree or they may continue toward earning the associate degree.
If you’ve been admitted through the Associate/Access Pathway, complete your next steps as soon as possible.