Mission and Vision
We will be recognized as a leader in innovative business and technology education.
Turner College of Business Mission
We create better futures for our diverse student body by producing a career-ready workforce. Our programs are in business and technology—and where the two meet.
As a teaching institution serving a diverse student population, we are committed to:
- Providing quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the areas of business, computer science, and cybersecurity, with a focus on the problem-solving, technology agility, and critical-thinking skills needed to meet the evolving needs of our regional employers.
- Ensuring accessibility of both undergraduate and graduate programs to working students and professionals through the use of multiple delivery methods.
- Recruiting, retaining and deploying an appropriate blend of scholarly academics and experienced practitioners committed to quality teaching, active learning, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Supporting faculty scholarly activity focusing on impactful, peer-reviewed scholarly publications, competitive research grants, and applied research projects impacting government, industry, economic development, and the quality of life in our region.
- Developing and advancing strategic partnerships that increase the College’s financial sustainability and providing experiential learning and career opportunities for our students.
- Promoting a collegial learning community that supports a global mindset, ethical awareness, environmental sustainability, and social responsibility for students, faculty, staff.