Nursing Admission Exam
The RN Admission Assessment Exam (A2) is required for admission to the nursing program.
- You may take the exam twice per calendar year, but there must be a 6 week break between attempts.
Evolve Reach A-2 Test (by Elsevier)
- Appointments are scheduled online at the Testing Center. Click "admission assessment" and follow the instructions to schedule your appointment.
- If you are not able to take the exam at CSU, please contact the testing center at (706) 507-8020.
- Non-refundable fee $70.00 (includes proctor fee) - payable to Testing Center
Format: Online, proctored, timed exam
Evolve Reach A2 Test includes:
- Math, Reading, Grammar (scores used as part of nursing admission criteria)
- Minimum of 70% required on each of the 3 tests; minimum of 75% average of 3 tests required. Scoring 75% or better does not guarantee admission into the nursing program. The scores are considered along with your GPA. Note: In line with CSU School of Nursing policy, grades are not rounded.
- Learning Styles (scores NOT used as nursing admission criteria --- used in Student Success Program after admission)
Study Guide Available
- RN Admission Assessment Study Guide available through most bookstores http://www.us.elsevierhealth.com/product.jsp?isbn=9781455703333
- Phone: (800) 545-2522
- ISBN #: 978-0-3233-5378-6
- Test Fee: $70