Training Sessions Recordings
So you missed the completely engaging and illuminating training session in real-time, huh? Have no fear! We saved the video just for this reason. Check out the recording you want to watch and be prepared to be amazed. Well…maybe not amazed but certainly informed.
Note: All recordings are available via Microsoft Stream, which will require logging in to OneCSU.
- CARF Process Review
- Own Your Role in Cybersecurity: Do‘s and Don‘ts For Staying Secure
- Cybersecurity – What have you learned? 2021 National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Review
- CSU Transportation & Travel: Risks, Rules, and Requirements
- FERPA Exceptions: When can university employees share student data
- When and how to disclose your Outside Activities under the Conflict of Interest and Commitment Policy
Ethics Awareness Week Recordings
- What it Means to be an Ethical Administrator - A virtual discussion about the ethical principles that guide university administrators in their decision-making process.
- Policy on Policies: When and why do policies need to undergo university-wide review
- It's About the Constitution: The Role and Authority of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia
- COVID-19: Insights and Observations from the COVID Response Team Co-Chairs - A behind-the-scenes look at how decisions were made by the people charged with the responsibility to lead the university‘s response to the pandemic.
- Getting Your Contract Approved: How to Turbocharge the process
- A Year (Or So) In Review: Legal Developments in Higher Ed and K-12 - A lively discussion about significant developments in the law impacting higher education and K-12 in the last year or so.
- Speaking Up and Speaking Out: What the First Amendment means for Students and Public Employees - A deep dive into a discussion of the first amendment rights in the age of COVID, Black Lives Matter and so-called cancel culture
- Meet the Legal Affairs, Ethics & Compliance Team