Frequently Used Contracts and Forms
Most of these contracts and forms have been formatted to be fillable online.
To access these forms, please log in to MyCSU and go to the Forms tab within the Faculty/Staff section and either save or download it with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word or a compatible program.
- CSU Addendum to Contract
- CSU Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Template
- Use this agreement to describe a cooperative relationship between two or more separate parties: entities, groups, or individuals, who wish to work together on a project or to meet an agreed upon objective. Many companies and government agencies use MOAs to define a relationship between departments, agencies or closely held companies.
- CSU General Services Agreement
- Use this agreement generally in circumstances when the University is entering into a contract with a vendor/supplier operating as a corporation, partnership or limited liability company, particularly where the vendor/supplier has employees who will be interacting regularly with CSU employees, and/or will have access to confidential information, such as student records or financial information. This is a more sophisticated, robust version of the CSU Independent Contractor Agreement.
- CSU Independent Contractor Agreement
- This standard agreement can be used when the University is entering into a contract with an individual or vendor/supplier. Remember, individuals/vendors providing services to CSU under an independent contractor or speaker agreement (see below) must satisfy the legal criteria for independent contractors established by the University System of Georgia under BOR Policy 5.5. This policy sets forth the criteria to distinguish between an employee vs. independent contractor. Questions regarding BOR Policy 5.5 should be directed initially to the Office of Human Resources.
- CSU Speaker Contract
- Use this speaker agreement generally when the University is entering a contract with an individual who is coming to campus to speak or interact with CSU employees or students on a specific project or events over the course of one or two days.
- CSU Foundation "Speaker" Contract
- CSU Foundation "Performer" Contract
- CSU Foundation Independent Contractor Agreement
- Use the above Foundation agreements when the Foundation is entering a contract on its behalf or when the Foundation has agreed to fund a contract for the express benefit of the University. With respect to Foundation-funded contracts (where the Foundation is both the party and funder of the contract) that directly benefit the University, they are an option when a vendor/contractor insists on including a provision in a proposed agreement with the University that is prohibited under Georgia law (e.g., a provision subjecting the University to the law of a state other than Georgia, requiring the payment of attorneys fees, or requiring the University to indemnify the vendor/contractor). Because the University is legally prohibited from entering into a contract containing these types of provisions, substituting the CSU Foundation as the party to the contract may be an option, but only to the extent a University department has available funds in a Foundation account and the Foundation approves of the underlying purchase.
- CSU Foundation Addendum
- CSU Consulting Agreement
- Use this agreement generally when the University is entering into a contract with an individual for the provision of professional services, in areas such as medical, finance, accounting, legal, architectural, as well as services involving education and training.
- Request for Approval to Engage in Outside Activity Form
- Volunteer Application (electronic signature required)
- Volunteer Application ("I agree" button)
- Loan Agreement