Policies of the CSU Testing Center
- Appointments are required for all tests, are made online, and test fees are paid online at time of scheduling.
- You may reschedule prior to your appointment at no additional charge. You will reschedule online by following the procedures on our scheduler.
- You may cancel your appointment by phone. A refund of your test fee, less $13.50, will be issued.
- You will forfeit your test payment if you miss your appointment.
- Visitors, family members, and others are not permitted to stay in the waiting area during your test.
- A valid government-issued photo ID with signature (driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or passport) are required for all tests.
- No personal electronic devices are permitted to be used for testing.
- The Testing Center will provide scratch paper if permitted for your exam. You are responsible for bringing any other resources that are permitted.
- The Testing Center adheres to the Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers, as adopted by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), to the best of its ability.
Testing Center Hours
Testing Center staff will respond to phone calls and emails during the week. Testing hours will vary.