Sexual Assault and Violence Education (S.A.V.E.)
The SAVE task force is charged with increasing the level of awareness of sexual violence and providing programs that inform members of the campus community about sexual assault, risk factors, and risk reduction measures. SAVE invites all members of the University to be proactive in working to end sexual violence.
For more information and to file a report of sexual violence with the University contact:
It's On Us: Sexual Assault
It's on us, all of us, to stop sexual assault. Learn what you can do and take the pledge to be part of the solution.
What can you do to...
- Make our campus safer?
- Connect to campus resources for help?
- Help students who need assistance?
- Support the student conduct code?
SAVE Task Force Membership
- Theresa Willey: Committee Chair, Resident Services & Student Support Coordinator
- Dana Larkin: Student Affairs, Assistant Dean of Students
- Kyle A. Bair: Sexual Assault Support Center Inc., Executive Director
- Alex Plata: Counseling Center, Outreach Coordinator
- Margaret McIntyre: Residence Life Coordinator
- Ashley Cook: University Police
- Wendy Brundage: University Police
- Debra Blanks: Human Resources
- Victoria Roebuck: Student Health Center, Director
- Peggy McCollum: Student Health Center
- Sarah Secoy: Center for Accommodation and Access, Director/Title IX Coordinator
- William Keen: Student Development Specialist for Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Julio Llanos: Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine, Diversity & Inclusion
- Richard Barrow: Enterprise Risk Management, Director
- Columbus Police Department, Special Victims Unit
- Fort Moore SHARP Program
- Sara Story: Hope Harbour Domestic Violence Outreach
For more information on the S.A.V.E. Task Force, please contact Theresa Willey at: firstname.lastname@example.org