The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records for current students and alumni of Columbus State University.
How Long a Record is Retained . . .
Courses taken, grades assigned, and degrees earned at CSU become part of the student's permanent academic record. Other academic documentation and correspondence are retained by the Registrar for seven years after the student's last term of enrollment at CSU.
PDF or Online Forms
All completed PDF forms may be scanned and emailed to Registrar@columbusstate.edu.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view these request forms.
- Academic Room Reservation Form
- Directory Information Non-Disclosure Form
- Exception Petition (appeal university, program, or course requirement)
- FERPA Authorization (PDF)
- Grade Appeal of F
- Grade Appeal of WF or W
- In-session Medical/Hardship/Military Withdrawal
- Immunization Record Copy
- Letter of Non Attendance
- Open Records Act Request online request form
- Roll Correction Form (PDF)
Forms for Current Students (MyCSU)
Note: All of the following forms are located in MyCSU after clicking on the Student Records tab.
- Academic Renewal Request Form
- Address/Data Change
- Appeal to Walk Early in Commencement
- Audit a Course
- Early Grade Letter Request
- Enrollment Verification
- FERPA Authorization Form
- Graduation Application
- Registration Overload Request Form
- Undergraduate Major Change Form
- Declare new major, add second major/minor/certificate
- Requests received after drop/add will be processed for the next semester.
- Graduate major changes must be requested through the Office of Admissions
- Name and Pronoun Update
- Any student wishing to change their legal name and/or social security number must submit this form to the Data Entry Department with the appropriate documentation.
- Declare preferred/chosen first name and pronouns
- Military Transfer Credit Agreement Form (JST evaluation)
- Transcript Request
- Transient Permission Request (temporary enrollment at another institution)