This website uses cookies. Learn more via our web privacy policy. For questions, please email
Forms - Columbus State University

{{ rssData.title }}

{{ rssData.description }}

Office of the Registrar


The Office of the Registrar maintains the academic records for current students and alumni of Columbus State University.

How Long a Record is Retained . . .

Courses taken, grades assigned, and degrees earned at CSU become part of the student's permanent academic record. Other academic documentation and correspondence are retained by the Registrar for seven years after the student's last term of enrollment at CSU.

PDF or Online Forms

All completed PDF forms may be scanned and emailed to

Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat ReaderĀ® to view these request forms.

Forms for Current Students (MyCSU)

Note: All of the following forms are located in MyCSU after clicking on the Forms tab.

  • Academic Renewal Request Form
  • Address/Data Change
  • Appeal to Walk Early in Commencement
  • Audit a Course
  • Early Grade Letter Request
  • Enrollment Verification
  • FERPA Authorization Form
  • Graduation Application
  • Registration Overload Request Form
  • Undergraduate Major Change Form
    • Declare new major, add second major/minor/certificate
    • Requests received after drop/add will be processed for the next semester.
    • Graduate major changes must be requested through the Office of Admissions
  • Name and Pronoun Update
    • Any student wishing to change their legal name and/or social security number must submit this form to the Data Entry Department with the appropriate documentation.
    • Declare preferred/chosen first name and pronouns
  • Military Transfer Credit Agreement Form (JST evaluation)
  • Transcript Request
  • Transient Permission Request (temporary enrollment at another institution)

Ask Cody

Ask Cody