This website uses cookies. Learn more via our web privacy policy. For questions, please email
Transcripts Requests - Columbus State University

Office of the Registrar

Transcripts Requests

Columbus State University has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet.  Please see the links on the left for more information on ordering and fees.

Click on TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order.


Transcript Plus


A Columbus State University transcript is a complete record of a student's coursework, including all undergraduate and graduate coursework. Partial transcripts, i.e. Undergraduate or Graduate only, are not available. An official transcript will not be issued unless all financial obligations to the University have been satisfied. Columbus State University does not issue "unofficial" transcripts. Official transcripts will not be faxed. They can only be picked up, emailed or sent by the U.S. Postal Service by regular or express mail. If this is your first semester at CSU, you cannot have an official transcript processed until grades are posted.

Students have the legal right to review and inspect their educational record.  Students wishing to do so must submit their request in writing to the Office of the Registrar. An administrator will schedule an appointment within 45 days of receipt of the request. See our FERPA page for more information.

Virtual Advisor