Online Transfer Orientation
Welcome to the Transfer Student Orientation. Students who do not have more than 30 transferred credit hours should register for the Non-traditional Orientation. In an effort to ensure that you receive the information you need to be successful at Columbus State University, the Office of ROAR Orientation has created a thorough introduction to your new institution. This online orientation will assist you with the services and programs at Columbus State. These services and programs are geared to serve you as you continuously pursue your education.
Spring Orientation opens Monday, October 17 at 8:00am
Starting Classes Spring 2023!
Please note: In order to be registered for a virtual orientation session, you have to complete the payment of $25.00 at the end of the registration process. Transfer OVER 30 students ARE NOT required to attend the zoom session, but have to complete the modules and survey at the end in order to register for classes.
How to Register for Transfer Over 30 ROAR Online Orientation
- Step 1
Log into your MyCSU and click 'Orientation' under Student Records OR click on the ROAR Orientation Notifications. Complete the registration process and payment. Please choose a virtual zoom session to attend while registering.
The dates are:
- Wednesday, November 30: 12pm & 5pm
- Tuesday, December 6: 12pm & 5pm
- Thursday, December 15: 1pm & 5pm
- Wednesday, January 4: 12pm & 5pm
- Friday, January 13: 5pm
- Step 2
- Click on CougarVIEW (located in MyCSU) and find the ‘ROAR Orientation 2023’ Course. Select the course to access the modules. You will have access to the course after Friday, October 21. *Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for the course to appear on Cougarview. If you do not see it after 48 hours please contact us.
- Step 3
- Click on content. Complete all five modules. The 'ROAR Orientation 2023' modules will take no more than 1 hour to complete.