Non-Traditional Student Orientation
Welcome to the Non-Traditional Student Orientation!
A non-traditional student is deﬁned a student who has been out of high school for more than 5 years or those transferring from another institution with less than thirty hours. Please read and thoroughly follow the steps below to register.
All students are required to complete a Non-Traditional Orientation session prior to enrolling in classes. Spring Orientation will be conducted virtually through Microsoft Teams. You will be required to pay the $25.00 for the session at the end of the registration page. If you need help please contact orientation.
How to Register for Non-Traditional ROAR Virtual Orientation
- Step 1
Log into MyCSU and click "Students," then "Student Records" under Admissions, look for Orientation Registration, and click there. Complete the registration process and payment.
Spring ROAR Dates:
- November 1, 2023, 5 P.M.
- November 10, 2023, 5 P.M.
- December 5, 2023, 12 P.M.
- December 14, 2023, 5 P.M.
- January 4, 2024, 5 P.M.
- Step 2
- Complete your Advising survey located in MyCSU. Log into MyCSU and click “Students,” “Student Records” Look for Applications, Forms and Survey and click Advising Survey. Complete the Survey. You will get an email to your CSU email from your advisor with your schedule.
- Step 3
- Check your CSU email 24-48 hours after you have registered and paid for instructions on how to complete the ROAR Orientation Modules through Cougarview.
- Step 4
- Complete the modules and attend ROAR Orientation Session through Microsoft Teams.
Note: There are no refunds for the ROAR Orientation Program after registration and payment have been submitted.