Mission, Goals, Plan
To utilize technology and support services to Retain, Progress, and Graduate students at Columbus State University.
The University Information and Technology Services (UITS) are committed to providing technology services for students, faculty, and staff for use in accomplishing the mission and meeting the goals established by the University.
Provide a best-in-class technology platform and information-based services.
- Upgrade, improve and maintain wireless communication access across campuses to all systems and software application services.
- Promote operational excellence, develop business intelligence and apply innovative business practices through the use of technology.
- Identify partnerships/alliances with world-class technology enterprises to support technology requirements and advancements.
- Maintain, support, and secure dynamic websites that effectively serves online visitors and constituents to support campus operations and academic performance.
- Inspire faculty & staff to use leading-edge technology to support learning engagement in classrooms and online experience.
- Maintain and support university IT infrastructure platform for a secure and dynamic information system enterprise.
- Promote the libraries to be the premier information resource center for the CSU community (student, faculty, and staff)
- Promote entrepreneurial climate for marketing innovative technology created for the use by Columbus State University, to other institutions and /or commercial entities
- Investing in our employees with training, development, education, and financial rewards that inspires increased productivity, knowledge, loyalty, and contribution to the CSU community