Infrastructure and Networking
The UITS Infrastructure team works hard to provide the best possible IT infrastructure services that support a wide array of technology both on and off campus. The Infrastructure team is responsible for both the wired and wireless networks, maintenance of the main campus data center, and all telecommunications operations.
The UITS Infrastructure team designs and maintains all computer data networks on campus to include equipment such as:
- Firewalls, routers and switches
- All cabling to include copper and fiber optic cable
- All wireless networks to include student housing
The data center is the core of the entire CSU network. It houses such things as:
- All server systems both critical and non-critical
- Main networking equipment for entire data network
- Serves as the main entry point for all CSU TV services
UITS is responsible for the performance and availability of all IP telephony services for CSU.
- Procurement and installation of all IP telephones
- Troubleshooting and support of all phone queues
- Voicemail services
To request support from the Infrastructure and Networking team, please submit a request via eQuest.