- Masters Degree Programs: 800, 700 provisional, 3.5 writing
- Specialist Degree Programs: 900, 800 provisional, 3.5 writing
- Doctoral Program: 1000, 900 provisional, 3.5 writing
You should register for the general verbal, quantitative, and writing portions.
Applicants for the Master or Specialist Degree Certification Programs who have a renewable teaching certificate may submit that certificate in lieu of GRE scores.
The complete list of recognized agencies is at https://www.naces.org/members
- Dr. Thomas Hackett - Doctorate in Curriculum and Leadership
- Dr. Christopher Garretson – Educational Leadership MEd and EdS Programs
- Dr. Stella Michael-Makri – School Counseling
- Departmental application
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Statement
- Background Check Form
- Program Entry Information Form
Then all transcripts from other universities, university application, GRE or GACE scores and immunization records should be sent to the CSU admissions office.