U.S. Army Maneuver Captain Career Course
Columbus State University's transfer credit degree program with the U.S. Army Maneuver Captain Career Course (MCCC) provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for MCCC resident course graduates to transfer up to 9 credit hours. The credit can be applied to a master's degree program in Master of Public Administration (MPA) or the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL). Transfer credit can be used as either core or elective credit, depending on program requirements. Some programs may accept fewer credits based on specific degree requirements. Earning your mster's degree while enrolled in MCCC is a fast way to advance your career.
In 2016, I graduated from the Columbus State University MSOL program. Over the past seven years, the lessons I learned remain relevant and foundational throughout my career. The MSOL program provided me with a foundation for understanding organizational theory, culture, and behavior. This foundation has helped enable my success as a Company Commander, a staff officer at Brigade and Battalion, and as an advisor in Saudia Arabia. Through individual academic rigor, the program helped to develop my self-awareness and critical thinking to become a better leader, peer leader, and follower. The Maneauver Captain’s Career Course (MCCC) sharpened my spear as a warrior. MSOL sharpened my spear as a leader and critical thinker who can innovate and develop within a complex environment.
Master of Public Administration is a 36 credit hour program. Up to 9 credit hours are given to MCCC students based on curriculum. Courses are offered in an 8 week term and the mode of delivery (in person or online) will depend upon enrollment selections.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership is a 30 credit hour program. Up to 9 credit hours are given to MCCC students based on curriculum. Courses are offered in a 7 week term and the mode of delivery (in person or online) will depend on enrollment selections.
- Apply to CSU (PDF) - Indicate on your application your major and track. For example, list "MCCC – Master of Science in Organizational Leadership Leader Development Track". Email your completed application to email@example.com.
- Submit Oficial Transcripts and supporting documents - Official Transcripts can be emailed to Data_Entry@ColumbusState.edu
- Complete the Military Fee Waiver (PDF)
- Application Fee - Waived
- Immunization - Waived
- Register for Classes - Following acceptance, you will be connected with an Academic Advisor to assist you with registering for classes.
- Utilizing Tuition Assistance - If you are using Tuition Assistance for course(s), you will not be charged over the amount Tuition Assistance will cover per fiscal year ($250 per credit hour up to 16 hours). Fees will be waived for all Active Duty. Be sure to connect with the ESO at Ft. Moore Education Center for approval and directions on creating your profile in ArmyIgnited. You will need to add your classes in ArmyIgnited 8-60 days prior to the start of the class.
Education Center - Soldier for Life
8150 Marne Road
Ft. Moore, GA 31905
Connect with us
For any questions on the enrollment process as an MCCC student, please contact: