U.S. Army Captain Career Course
Columbus State University's transfer credit degree program with the U.S. Army Captain Career Course (CCC) provides pre-approved graduate transfer credit for CCC resident course graduates to transfer up to 9 credit hours. The credit can be applied to a master's degree program in Master of Public Administration (MPA), the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL), or Master of Art in Strategic Communication. Earning your master's degree while enrolled in CCC is a fast way to advance your career.
I am very proud of being an Alum of Columbus State University. I am grateful for the personal experience at a civilian college with civilian classmates which broadened my appreciation for the fellow citizens whom I served, and I'm thankful to the Army for its support of post-graduate education as a key element of my professional development. Education is the best benefit the Congress has ever provided to the US military and Columbus State University was a great place to use that benefit.
Master of Public Administration is a 36 credit hour program. Up to 9 credit hours are given to CCC students based on curriculum. Courses are offered in person or online and will depend upon enrollment selections.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership is a 30 credit hour program. Up to 9 credit hours are given to CCC students based on curriculum. Courses are offered in person or online and will depend on enrollment selections.
Master of Arts in Strategic Communication is a 30 credit hour program. Up to 9 credit hours are given to CCC students based on curriculum. Courses are offered in person or online and will depend on enrollment selections.
- Apply to CSU (PDF) - Indicate on your application your major and track. For example, list "CCC – Master of Science in Organizational Leadership Leader Development Track". Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit Official Transcripts and supporting documents - Official Transcripts can be emailed to email@example.com
- Complete the Military Fee Waiver (PDF)
- Application Fee - Waived
- Immunization - Waived
- Register for Classes - Following acceptance, you will be connected with an Academic Advisor to assist you with registering for classes.
- Utilizing Tuition Assistance - If you are using Tuition Assistance for course(s), you will not be charged over the amount Tuition Assistance will cover per fiscal year ($250 per credit hour up to 16 hours). Fees will be waived for all Active Duty less parking. Be sure to connect with the ESO at your Post's Education Center for approval and directions on creating your profile in ArmyIgnited. You will need to add your classes in ArmyIgnited 8-60 days prior to the start of the class.
Education Center - Soldier for Life
8150 Marne Road
Ft. Moore, GA 31905
Connect with us
For any questions on the enrollment process as an CCC student, please contact: