Services & Fees
Since 1989, the Columbus Regional Mathematics Collaborative (CRMC) has proudly provided quality professional development, support, and resources to area K-12 mathematics teachers, as well as to preservice teachers, within a 65-mile radius of Columbus. Below you will see an outline of services offered and their costs. The CRMC Director will be happy to assist in determining which services best meet the needs of your teachers, schools, and system.
Services provided by the Math Collaborative:
Services are intended to provide support and professional learning during the scholastic year, system-wide, for K-12 teachers, beginning on the first teacher day and ending on May 31. Services requested prior to the first teacher day and subsequent to May 31 are considered summer work and can be purchased separately.
CRMC and each contracted system will share responsibility for ensuring delivery of purchased services.
- On-site Professional Development Session:
- 1.5 hrs – Limit 25 attendees
- On-site, Half-Day Professional Development Session:
- 3.5 hrs – Limit 25 attendees
- On-site, Full-Day Professional Development Session:
- 7 hrs – Limit 25 attendees
- These are professional development sessions designed in consultation with the client in order to meet their specific needs.
- Virtual professional development
- This is a professional development session designed to meet a teacher’s particular needs.
- Classroom Demonstration Lesson:
- TThis is a single-classroom lesson designed to meet the needs of a particular teacher or department. It is important that it be paired with an immediate debriefing (15-20 minutes) with the teacher or department.
- This is a meeting with a teacher, administrator or department to discuss, mentor or to collaborate on curricular needs or classroom activities utilizing the CRMC resource teachers’ expert knowledge.
- CRMC-Sponsored All-Day Workshop (at Columbus State)
- Mentor/Mentee Consultation:
- Limit eight on-site or electronic visits per mentee
- This is sustained professional development provided to a particular teacher. It will include demonstration lessons, observations and/or consultations to meet the needs of the teacher. M/M partnership has been useful in improving teacher effectiveness and student readiness.
- Consultation and Special Collaboration (ex. Art, Reading, GAA, Admin, Curriculum)
- Parent Workshop, School Based:
- 1.5 hours, limit 25 attendees
- Slots in CRMC-sponsored, school year virtual workshop series
- Slots in CRMC-sponsored summer teacher workshop
- STEM/STEAM Day visit – per single classroom session for each STEM/STEAM Day
- Access to CRMC Resource Library materials for loan (math manipulatives, children’s literature, educational books, professional journals, etc.)
- E-mail / phone assistance from CRMC Resource Teachers
How can we help? Take the Teacher Needs Feedback Survey.