Student Organizations - Columbus State University
Foreign Language Organizations
- International Film Series
- A series dedicated to cinema representing each language taught and in conjunction
with the International Learning Community themes.
- Sigma Delta Pi
- The National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society: For more information contact Dr. Alyce
Cook at email@example.com.
- Informal social gatherings which allow Spanish students to improve their language
proficiency while discussing current events. For more information contact your Spanish
- Arabic Club
- Provides a welcoming environment to practice and become familiar with Arabic language
and culture. For more information contact Professor Oula Majzoub-Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.