Undergraduate Certificate in Criminal Justice
Program Length: 1 year
Students Graduating on Time
95% of Title IV students complete the program within 1 year.1
$8,133 for in-state tuition and fees
$21,615 for out-of-state tuition and fees
$1,200 for books and supplies
Visit website for more program cost information
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time
Note that this information is subject to change.
Students Borrowing Money
The typical graduate leaves with
$975 in debt.2
The typical monthly loan payment is
$10 per month in student loans with an interest rate of 4.45%.3
Graduates Who Got Jobs
N/A* of program graduates got jobs.
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
First-Line Supervisors of Correctional Officers
First-Line Supervisors of Police and Detectives
Program meets licensure requirements in:
1. The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (1 year).
2. The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
3. The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 4.45% interest rate.
4. Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
Date Created: March 21, 2019
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education