Internships, Fellowships, and Training Provided by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Boise State University - NSF Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship
- Stipend of $32,000 annually, plus tuition and fee supplement, up to $12,000 annually, for first 2 years.
- Continued funding support at unit level through to graduation.
- Community building among Fellows.
- Individual faculty mentors provided to Fellows.
- Enriched academic and research opportunities.
- Participation in annual PNEW SAMP Alliance Conference and Graduate Showcase.
- Fellowship Website
University of Cincinnati
Yates Fellowship Program:
Open to Master’s and doctoral students, 25 students each year., Master’s students receive full tuition scholarship for 2 years plus a stipend, Doctoral students receive a full tuition scholarship for four years, plus a stipend.
Provost Graduate Fellowship:
Open to incoming PhD students, this three year fellowship provides a full tuition scholarship and an annual stipend of $25,000.
Graduate Dean’s Excellence Scholarship:
Open to incoming doctoral students, this scholarship provides a one-time supplementary award of $3,00 in the student’s first fall semester.