Dr. Deniz Peker
- Science Education
- Science Teacher Education
- Scientific Inquiry and Practices
- Ph.D., Science Education, The University of Georgia
- M.S., Science Education, Indiana University
- B.S., Biology, Hacettepe University, Turkey
Dr. Deniz Peker is an associate professor of science education and assistant CAEP coordinator. He is the program coordinator for secondary science education programs at graduate level (MAT, Online MAT, MEd, and EdS). His research interests include science teacher education, scientific inquiry and practices, evolution education. Dr. Peker is a member various professional organizations related to science teaching and science education research including NARST, ASTE, SASTE, NSTA, and GSTA.