The Student Recreation Center
Fall hours begin on August 14!
Columbus State University is pleased to offer students, faculty, staff, and other campus community members exciting opportunities for fitness, health and recreational activities through our Student Recreation Center. This $26 million, 106,000-square foot facility offers a wide variety of exercise and fitness options, including a Climbing Wall and an Aquatic Center. The Recreation Center also serves as the home of Columbus State University's Department of Campus Recreation.
Recreation Center Features:
- 2 Basketball Courts
- Workout Areas
- 2 Aerobic Rooms
- 2 Racquetball Courts
- Free Weight and Machine Weights Areas
- Running Track
- 37-Foot Climbing Wall and Bouldering Area
- Multi-Purpose Court for Large Meetings,Social Events, and Indoor Sports (Soccer, Volleyball, etc.)
Aquatic Center Features:
- 25 Yard Lap Pool with 5 Swimming Lanes
- Lap Swim Hours: Monday & Wednesday, 10am - 1pm
- One-Meter Diving Board
- Leisure Pool with a Lazy River
- 40 Person Therapy Pool
- Sauna Room
For more information about the Student Recreation Center, please contact:
Memberships and Proshop:Click here to learn about the different membership options offered at the Student Recreation Center. In addition, the ProShop and RecExpress have an extensive list of essential items (towels, socks, swim goggles, vitamin water, etc.) available for purchase.