Click on the dropdowns below for more information.
Our Prometric Academic, Professional and Corporate Testing Center delivers many of the world's most highly regarded and highest stakes exams for academic, government, healthcare, financial, associations and professional certification and licensure organizations. A few of the tests administered or clients represented (sponsors) are:
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Green Building Certification Institute (LEED)
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
- National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- As well as many others
Register directly with the professional association, the testing company, or through Prometric Registration.
SAT Weekend Administration
- You must wait outside of the building until check-in. Check-in will begin at approx. 7:30 a.m. and only test takers are permitted to enter the building.
- You must present appropriate ID and Admission Ticket. We will accept a PDF of your Admission Ticket on your cell phone.
- Masks are REQUIRED and must be worn at ALL TIMES. Refusal to wear a mask will result in being dismissed.
- Before you enter the building, your temperature will be checked and you must attest to a short survey.
- Cell phones/Smart watches must be powered off and will remain with the Proctor during the entirety of the exam. They will be given back to you at the end of the test.