- Graduation is the process of being awarded a degree. All students wishing to graduate must apply for graduation by the application deadline.
- Commencement ceremonies are the services held at the end of each fall and spring semester. These are ceremonies in which the achievement of the degree is recognized and celebrated by the University community and the students' friends and family.
Applications for graduation should be submitted in MyCSU, Students page, Student Records tab.
- Spring: January 30th
- Summer: May 30th
- Fall: August 30th
Yes. There is a non-refundable graduation fee of $60.
Diplomas include the following information:
- Student's name (first, middle, and last)
- Major (effective February 2021)
- Honor notation, if applicable
- Conferral date (date of commencement)
Diplomas DO NOT include minors, support field, emphasis, and/or concentrations.
- Undergraduate 8.5 x 11
- Graduate 11 x 17
Orders may be placed through Parchment. Undergraduate diplomas cost $25 and graduate diplomas cost $40.
- Certificate, Associate and Bachelor students place tassel on right side
- Master, Specialist and Doctoral students place tassel on left side