Definition of an International Student:
- You are not a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident and are currently in the United States on an F-1 student Visa.
- You will require an F-1 visa to enter and study in the United States.
- You are currently in the United States on some other class of visa. A copy of your visa from your passport must be submitted.
- Students interested in the English Language Institute should choose the option below for instructions on how to apply.
For more information or questions please email Christine Shaw at email@example.com
For CSU Application and admission requirements please select the appropriate student type from the following:
For additional information:
- Frequently Asked Questions for International Admissions
- Accepted Students
- International Student Services
Note for Out-of-State Students
If you will be living outside of Georgia while enrolled in courses, please visit our Program State Authorizations and Approvals page before applying to find out if Columbus State University is able to offer your program of interest where you will be living.
If you will be living internationally, or have any questions about state authorization or professional licensure authorization, please contact the State Authorization office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email:
- Your name
- Where you will be physically present while taking classes
- Program of interest
The State Authorization office can only address questions related to state or licensing board approvals, for all other questions please contact the appropriate department:
Visit our Out-of-State Student page for more information for students living out of state.