Business Program Authorizations
These programs are not designed to meet any state licensure or certification requirements.
- Accounting (BBA)
- Finance (BBA)
- Management (BBA) - Human Resource Concentration
- Organizational Leadership (MSOL) - Human Resources Management Track
- The Organizational Leadership (MSOL) - Human Resources Management Track meets the educational requirements for students to sit for SHRM Certification. Our program is SHRM aligned. The program does not provide the 500 hours of an internship or practical HR experience required for certification.
Columbus State University is currently approved or exempt from approval, and meets the regulatory requirements to offer these programs to students who are physically present in all 50 U.S. states, plus the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. CSU cannot allow students in any of these programs to participate in field placements in Colorado. Field placements include internships, clinicals, and practicums.
Accreditation: The Turner College of Business & Technology is an accredited member of AACSB International. Columbus State University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC).
Contact the State Authorization office at email@example.com for additional details on out of state requirements for these programs, or if you do not see your program included in the information above. Your email should include:
- Your name
- State(s) you will physically live in while taking classes/participating in field experiences
- State you want to seek licensure or certification in (if different)
- Program of interest