Williams Furniture Company Records (MC 194
According to the 1955 Columbus, Georgia City Directory, the Williams Furniture Company was then located at 1008 Broadway. At that time it was owned by Frank H and Mrs. Mary H. Williams and C. Leon and Mrs. Marium T. Holman.
Scope and Content
The collection consists of two volumes of business records, found during the renovation of the Rankin Arts Building by Columbus State University. 1939-1955 1 box (1 l.f.)
Permission to Publish
Permission to publish material from the Williams Furniture Company Records must be obtained from the Columbus State University Archives at Columbus State University. Use of the following credit line for publication or exhibit is required: Williams Furniture Company Records (MC 194) Columbus State University Archives Columbus, Georgia
Found during construction work to convert the Rankin property to part of the downtown campus of Columbus State University in 2001, and deposited with the Archives.
Box and Item List
- Item 1 - Accounts receivable, 1939-1941
- Item 2 - Collections, 1949-1955