ARAMARK Food Service is the exclusive caterer for Columbus State University. This policy applies to all catered events in facilities owned or leased by the University.
- When an outside caterer donates all of the food and service (applies only to non-profit organizations, e.g. Chamber of Commerce lunches)
- When food is purchased and served by a student group or department. This policy applies only to catered events.
- Aramark may sub-contract with outside caterers where schedule, venue, or other factors warrant.
Requirements of Outside Caterers
- Outside caterer must provide proof of Liability Insurance, a Business License, a Catering License, and if applicable, an Alcohol License.
- Outside caterer presentation standards:
- No “drop and go” meals
- Caterer attendant must be on duty during event
- Buffet tables must be skirted and covered
- Banquet tables must be covered
- Warm buffet foods must be presented in chafing dishes
- Caterer is responsible for providing trash bags and for removing all catering-related food and trash from the premises.
- Caterer is responsible for kitchen and catering hallway cleanup.