Order of Omega
Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of Fraternity & Sorority organizations. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of scholarship, leadership, involvement within their respective organization and within the Fraternity/Sorority, campus, and local community. Members are selected from the top 3% of students at each institution. To date, over 500 chapters have been chartered throughout North America, each sharing the common goal of recognizing the many outstanding student leaders at their institution.
The Omicron Iota chapter was chartered in 1975 and began an active role on campus. Since our founding, we have initiated more than 100 members.
Spring 2018 Order of Omega Initiates
- Elizabeth Biggs, Alpha Omicron Pi
- Joslyn Ellis, Alpha Omicron Pi
- Mary Halbrook, Alpha Omicron Pi
- Amanda Hay, Delta Zeta
- Olivia Horace, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Janyah Jefferson, Delta Zeta
- Brandon Morales, Phi Kappa Tau
- Kaitlyn Powell, Delta Zeta
- Chance Seckinger, Pi Kappa Alpha
- Sydney Tenney, Phi Mu
Spring 2017 Order of Omega Initiates
- Dee Anderson, Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
- Andrew Walsh - Sigma Nu
- Comfort Johnson - Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Logan Ragan - Kappa Sigma
- Myra Elder - Phi Mu