- Early American Literature
- Rhetoric and Civil Rights
- Writing Program Administration
- Core Curriculum Assessment
- Ph.D. in English, Louisiana State University (2004)
- M.A. in English, North Carolina State University (1997)
- B.A. in Economics, Davidson College (1991)
Professor Judith Livingston earned her B.A. in Economics from Davidson College, her M.A. in English from North Carolina State University, and her Ph.D. in English from Louisiana State University. Her research focuses on collaborative leadership and professional development in writing programs, assessment of core curriculum courses, and service learning and first-year composition. Her work has appeared in College English. Reflections, and Writing Programs and Writing Center Collaborations.