Dr. Suk Lee
- Computer Networks
- Nano communication networks
- Machine learning
- Target estimate and classification
- Neural network
- Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University
- M. Eng. in Telematics Engineering, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
- B. Eng. in Electronic Engineering, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea
BiographySUK JIN LEE received the B.Eng. degree in electronics engineering and the M.Eng. degree in telematics engineering from Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea, in 2003 and 2005, respectively, and the Ph.D. degree in electrical and computer engineering from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA, in 2012. In 2007, he was a Visiting Research Scientist with the GW Center for Networks Research, George Washington University, Washington, DC.
Dr. Lee has taught computer science courses at Texas A&M University – Texarkana for three years. He is currently an Assistant Professor at the TSYS School of Computer Science at Columbus State University, Georgia. His research interests include nano communication networks, network protocols, neural network, target estimate, and classification.
Human-centric Computing and Analysis
- Elastographic Tomosynthesis: Acoustically modulated x-ray phase contrast imaging of breast tomosynthesis
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Real-time streaming application for IoT using RaspberryPi and Handheld device
Network Communication Systems