August 19 2022
- Charge to Columbus State Presidential Search Committee by the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia Chancellor Perdue.
Responsibility: USG, CSU Presidential Search Committee and ZRG Partners (ZRG).
October 6 and 7, 2022
- Campus Listening Sessions to discuss expectations of qualified candidates.
- Presidential Web page and Feedback Survey launched
Responsibility: Presidential Search Committee, CSU campus, community groups and ZRG
- Place position announcement in the following venues:
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- Inside Higher Education
- Women in Higher Education
October 2022 - January 2023
- Candidate recruitment and identification through advertising, correspondence, and solicitation of nominations and direct recruiting of candidates.
Responsibility: Presidential Search Committee and ZRG
- Presidential Search Committee will be provided access to all resumes and nominations submitted for consideration to date through ZRG 's secure website
- Presidential Search Committee Meeting to select candidates for first-round interviews
- Presidential Search Committee may identify 8-10 (more or less) candidates to schedule for interviews. ZRG will facilitate.
Responsibility: Presidential Search Committee and ZRG.
- Search committee interviews first round candidates in person
- Presidential Search Committee may select 3-5 unranked candidates for recommendation to the USG Board of Regents for additional consideration.
- The search firm will contact all candidates who are not selected for semi-final consideration.
Responsibility: CSU Presidential Search Committee and ZRG.
- 3-5 candidates interview with Board of Regents with the assistance of ZRG.
- Candidate referencing and background checking
Responsibility: USG Board of Regents and ZRG
- Public announcement listing the finalist or finalists for the presidency
- An offer may be extended to the selected candidate.
- The search firm will contact all candidates who are not selected for final consideration.
Responsibility: USG Chancellor and ZRG.