CSU Embraces Sustainability in 2015!
OneCSU (Creating a Sustainable YoU) is campaign to create awareness about the importance of sustainability and highlight events on and off campus that have a clear link to sustainability. Get active, participate and create a more sustainable yoU!
Columbus State University is committed to reducing the University's ecological footprint through the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions campus-wide, to enhancing University environmental stewardship efforts, and to foster the concepts of sustainability and environmental ethics in the curriculum.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Clock Tower
The One CSU Sustainability Fair, centered around a week-long campaign to foster environmental awareness, will feature exhibitors specializing in environmental, physical and financial sustainability, including:
- Chattahoochee Fall Line Conservation Partnership
- Columbus Water Works
- CSU Recreation Center
- Georgia PowerHeadquarter Nissan of ColumbusKeep Columbus Beautiful
- MS Environmental Science Program
- Outside World
- Oxbow Meadows Environmental Learning Center
- Plant Operations
- Ray's Motorsports (scooters)
- Ride On Bikes
- Chattahoochee Riverwarden
- Students for a Sustainable World
- The Nature Conservancy (also Chattahoochee Fall Line)
- Treadstone Columbus Climbing Gym
- Whitewater Express
- Zip Car