March 19, 2020 - Services Available to CSU Students
The following are services available to CSU students:
CSU HelpDesk and Open Labs on the Main and RiverPark Campuses
- The CSU HelpDesk hours have been greatly reduced to match the library hours. The new hours are 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri and 10 am to 6 pm Sat-Sun until March 29, 2020.
- Update (5/6/2020) - All open labs are currently closed until further notice.
- HelpDesk and Open Lab Hours
Schwob Memorial Library on Main Campus
Hours for the library are from 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri and 10 am to 6 pm Sat-Sun until March 29, 2020. Please note the library is no longer open until 2 am during the week. The library has the following services available:
- Laptops are available for check out
- Scanning is available
- Interlibrary loan is currently available (subject to change)
- Chat with a librarian is available through the library website
- Items can be returned in the dropbox in parking lot 8 on main campus
Microsoft Office 365 Software
- Go to www.Office.com
- Click "Sign in" and enter your OneCSU username as email@example.com (including any numbers), and then enter your OneCSU password when prompted.
- Select any Office app to start using.
- For more information please visit: https://products.office.com/en-US/student/office-in-education
Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe is temporarily making at-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud available to all students enrolled in USG institutions starting on March 20, 2020 through May 31, 2020.
Students can visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and sign in with their OneCSU username as firstname.lastname@example.org (including any numbers) and then both your OneCSU username and password on the OneCSU login screen to download and install apps. Select the CSU School account.
Xfinity WiFi Free for Everyone
Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity Internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wifi.
Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots, and then launch a browser.
For more information, please visit https://kmph.com/news/local/comcast-offering-free-internet-to-help-with-coronavirus-impacts-03-15-2020
The Academic Center for Tutoring
The Academic Center for Tutoring will offer online tutoring starting March 23rd.
More information will be available on the ACT website.
If you have any questions, please call the HelpDesk during open hours at 706-507-8199.