Returning to Campus Resources
- Adjusting Your Study Habits During COVID-19 (PDF)
- CARES Act Information
- Closing of Uptown Location of Piedmont Urgent Care
- CSU Bookstore FAQ
- CSU Food Pantry Requests
- CSU Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom
- COVID-19 Emotional Support Lines (PDF)
- Eduroam Wireless Network Service
- Georgia Public Libraries - Resources You Can Use Everywhere (Free Public WiFi)
- Keep Learning USG
- Message from the SGA President
- Spring/Summer/Fall 2020 Resources
- USG Learning Everywhere
- USG Pass/Fail Announcement
The Student Health Center is open and available to students. Please visit the Student Health Center website for guidelines and requirements.
Need help? Email the CSU HelpDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-507-8199.
Need a laptop? Check one out from the CSU library. Chat online with a librarian to chat and get help finding resources and receive support for assignments.
The counseling center is still available to students. Please call 706-507-8740. The counseling center is open for crisis phone calls Mon-Fri, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you or your friends are in crisis after hours, please call 911 or 1-800-715-4225
The Columbus State University Police Department is operating at normal capacity. In the event you need assistance, please call 706-507-8911.
For a list of services available to students, please see our "Services Available to CSU Students" page.